Do you want to run an affiliate program for your products on your wordpress sites? Looking for an easy way? This post is for you. You can run affiliate program on your site with plugins. There are lots of free and paid plugins available. WordPress plugins are very easy to use. Just upload and activate from wordpress dashboard. Configure the plugin and start running your own affiliate program.
Below are the free wordpress affiliate plugin:
Affiliates By itthinx is a free wordpress affiliate plugin. It is compatible with latest wordpress version and latest php version. It has been installed on 6000 sites.
This Affiliates plugin provides an affiliate system for sellers, shops, distributors, blogs, membership sites, microsites for product launches and many more. It allows to quickstart your affiliate program and start growing fast.
It also provides a solid framework for developers, who wish to build customized solutions based on a sound data model.
- Affiliates Dashboard: Fully integrates affiliate login, registration, statistictal overview, affiliate links and profile in a setup-free dashboard. Available as block and shortcode and highly customizable using templates. Individual dashboard sections are also available as blocks and shortcodes and can be customized using templates.
- Real-time reporting: Referrals and affiliate link statistics are recorded and available instantly, as transactions are processed. Integration with virtually any E-Commerce platform.
- Traffic Statistics: Records browseable traffic statistics with source and landing page, user agent and related referrals per affiliate.
- Unlimited Affiliates: Simply have as many affiliates as you can get.
- Easy affiliate recruitment: Affiliates can sign up automatically and can also be added manually with or without user accounts.
- Affiliate approval and notifications: Affiliates can be approved manually or automatically and notifications are sent that inform them and the administrator of their status.
- API: Affiliates provides an API which makes it easily integratable with virtually any E-Commerce and Membership system.
- Quick & Easy Installation: Upload/install and activate the plugin from your WordPress Dashboard.
Affiliates Manager By wp.insider, wpaffiliatemgr is another free affiliate plugin available in wordpress plugin directory. It has been installed on 10000 sites. It is compatible with latest wordpress version and latest php. It has some advanced features.
Your affiliate’s traffic and sales are recorded and ready for display as soon as they happen.
No matter if you have 1 or 1,000 affiliates, you can track them all.
FLAT RATE OR PERCENTAGE BASED PAYOUTS
You decide how you want to reward your affiliates. You can choose to pay your affiliates a flat rate per order, or choose to pay them a percentage of every order they initiate.
SET PAYOUT RATES PER AFFILIATE
Each of your affiliates can be set to their own payout amount.
MANUAL ADJUSTMENTS AND PAYOUTS
There may be a time when you need to credit an affiliate for something other than a sale. For example, a bonus for reaching a sales goal. Manual adjustments are treated as a line item for easy tracking.
PAY YOUR AFFILIATES USING PAYPAL
Ability to easily pay your affiliates their commission using PayPal.
UNLIMITED CREATIVES AND ADS FOR YOUR AFFILIATES
You can add as many banners or text link ads as you wish. Plus, you can easily activate or deactivate creatives as needed.
CUSTOMIZABLE AFFILIATE REGISTRATION
You can decide how much or how little data to collect from your affiliates when they sign up. You can mark each field as optional or required.
- Sign up affiliates to your Mailchimp list.
- Sign up affiliates to MailPoet newsletter list.
AFFILIATE AD IMPRESSION TRACKING
Track how many times a particular affiliate ad is getting viewed.
CUSTOMIZE MESSAGES FOR AFFILIATES
You can customize the email messages that gets sent to your affiliate when they register for an account. The following messages are customizable:
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = APPROVED
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = DECLINED
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = PENDING
- HTML message displayed to user after successfully submitting the affiliate registration form
- Body of the e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately after submitting their application.
- Body of the e-mail sent to a newly registered affiliate immediately following their application being approved.
- Body of e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately following their application being declined.