Plugin Name: Quiz Maker
WordPress Quiz Plugin allows you to create advanced quizzes and exams easily and quickly. Just follow a few simple steps to create online quizzes. What you need to do first is to make questions and then include them in your quiz. You are free to choose the types of questions. There are 7 types of questions available to use:
Radio – a multiple-choice question(MCQ) with one right answer.
Checkbox – a multiple-choice question(MCQ) with more than one right answer.
Dropdown – a multiple-choice question(MCQ) with one right answer presented in a form of a dropdown list.
Text – a question that needs to be answered by typing in.
Short text – a question that needs to be answered by typing in shortly.
Number – a question that needs to be answered by typing in a number.
Date – a question that needs to be answered by picking a date.
Are you looking for the best WordPress quiz plugin ? This plugin allows you to make an unlimited number of quizzes. Each QUIZ can include unlimited questions. Questions can be a single choice, multiple-choice, dropdown, text and number. The plugin is very user-friendly and easy to use. With this WordPress questionnaire plugin you can also categorize the questions and quizzes.
This WordPress quiz plugin allows you to create various types of quizzes, including Trivia quiz, Personality test, Scored quiz, Multiple-choice quiz, Knowledge quiz, IQ test, Yes-or-no quiz, True-or-false quiz, This-or-that quiz, Diagnostic quiz, Buzzfeed quiz and etc.
WORDPRESS QUIZ, EXAM AND TEST MAKER PLUGIN FEATURES
CREATING A SIMPLE QUIZ
For creating simple quiz you need to follow these steps:
– Add questions from Questions page
– Add quiz from Quizzes page and insert questions into the quiz
To insert the Quiz into a Page, Post or text widget, copy shortcode [ays_quiz id=’quiz_id’] and paste it at the desired place in the editor.
You can make fully customizable questions by using the built-in text editor. It gives you an opportunity to format the text easily and effortlessly. You can add image, audio, and video questions. If you are a techy guy, you are free to use your HTML and CSS skills and fulfill all your needs. Last but not least, you can insert a shortcode of another plugin in the question.
This WordPress test plugin offers dozens of options(100+) to take your quiz building to an advanced level. It allows you to fully customize all parts of your exam.
Here are presented some of those settings:
- Randomize questions
- Randomize answers
- Question bank – Example: insert 100 questions in the quiz and then enable and set this option 20. Every time the plugin will get 20 questions from 100 randomly.
- Buttons text – change the buttons texts of your quizzes by going to the General Settings page
- Schedule – Arrange your quiz to be available for your users at a certain time.
- Show answers and explanation – Write in explanation for each question separately and display them when the user answers it.
- Redirect users – Redirect your quiz takers to another page after quiz completion.
- Pass score – Specify the passing score of your exam and show different result messages to passed and failed users.
- Intervals Quiz PRO – show different messages according to the user’s score. This functionality allows you to create a Personality quiz.
QUIZ WITH TIMER
You can set a timer for your quiz and when the timer ends,the quiz will be submitted automatically. A quiz timer option is very useful for making an online exam or test. So we can call it WordPress Exam plugin too.
QUIZ RESULTS, SCORES AND DATA FORM
After successful completion of the quiz, you can track from your dashboard your visitors’ results, duration, when they start and when they end the quiz.
We have created beautiful form and you can choose fields of the form from the dashboard and assign this form to your quiz ( After or Before quiz ) and when the user finishes the quiz you can collect data and have beautiful statistics on your dashboard. This data allows you to create your email and SMS marketing, which will attract much more users from your specific target.
There are 3 static form fields in the free version` name, email and phone. For more custom fields you need to upgrade to the Quiz PRO version.
Also, results’ statistics with graphs and export functionality available only in the Pro version.
RESULTS PAGE ON THE FRONT-END
You are free to choose what your visitors should see after completion of the Quiz, Exam or Test.
– Show progress bar with the percentage on the final step
– Show only percentage of result
– Show fail or pass messages
– Show user mistakes on final page
– Show correct answers of each question (if the user selected wrong answer this question will be marked with red marker and when user selected right answer question will be marked with green marker)
– Make use of Message variables to show user data individually such as user name, results by category, wrong and right answers count, quiz time, and so on.
Don’t worry about the installation of your favorite quiz plugin for WordPress, as we’re here to help you! With this easy guide, you will quickly learn how to get the wp quiz plugin and enjoy its amazing features to create interactive and engaging content for your website.
There are two ways to install the Quiz maker plugin: the first way is when you are installing it from your WordPress dashboard. The second way of installing this free WordPress quiz plugin is doing it from wordpress.org.
Let’s look at the first and easiest way to enjoy Quiz Maker:
- Log in to your WP dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins section on the left menu bar.
- Click on the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Search for the Quiz Maker.
- Click on the Install now button.
That’s it. Simple and easy installation of the quiz plugin WordPress. The second way of the WordPress quiz plugin installation is the following:
- Download the zip file from https://wordpress.org/plugins/quiz-maker/ (Click on the Download button).
- When you have downloaded the zip file go to the Plugins section of your Dashboard.
- Afterward, click on the Add New and then Upload plugin buttons.
- Click on the Choose file and choose quiz-maker.zip file (You can also simply drag the zip file into the Upload section).
- Click on the Install button.
Another Manual Install:
- Login to your web hosting control panel and open file manager
- Upload the ‘quiz-maker’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Here it is. Once activated configure any options as desired and you can enjoy our best WordPress quiz plugin. Build your best WP quiz within a few minutes.
If you need any help with this plugin, feel free to comment below. If you are interested in our paid service , check out our wordpress maintenance service website.